rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Haven't

One day, I'll write something different.

I'll write words you've always wanted me to write,
always knew I could write,
but haven't.

Words I've always wanted to write,
but haven't found yet,
haven't been able to identify,
linguistically.

Feelings to words.
I haven't figured that part out yet.
Not the conversions,
the feelings.
I can't write what I feel if
I can't know what I feel if
I can't think what I feel if
I don't feel.

But I do feel.
And one day,
new words will write exactly what you know I've been feeling all along,
but I haven't.

3 comments:

meMonica said...

Very kewl but sad too in away - i mean to not know your feeling. how said. i usually do my best writing when i don't know exactly what i feel because in the writing comes the expressive feelings.

meMonica said...

oops, forgot the space between the a and way. darn it all!

Pierce said...

and you misspelled "said". :P but yea, me too... I'm very good at conveying a deep amount of emotion without actually feeling any of that emotion. Just my writing style I guess. lol.

Post a Comment